Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's A Small World........

Now I'll have that tune running in my head all day, dagnabbit.

My small world is all about this cute quilt on Lynn's blog. She even has given us all the directions to make one of our own. I'm having so much fun designing my little people. The first batch are little guys from Bali, or it could be someplace in Africa. I've completed 10 more. This time little girls in pink dresses.


Next I'm thinking about some little girls in hula skirts. Or maybe some geisha girls.

Hubby and I are heading to the coast for a few days to soak up the salt air in Avila Bay.



I love this view. The weather prediction is for rain so I'm taking my sewing machine along just in case we are stuck inside.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

very fun. I like the guy's hat. great use for those wax prints and batiks.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Clever quilt - and great ideas!

Love that view too.

W. Latane Barton said...

what precious little girls and boys. It's gonna be a knockout quilt.

Janet O. said...

Cute blocks--I have seen them on a few blogs, but I am resisting so far! : )
What a gorgeous view!!

Lynn Dykstra said...

I LOVE the cap!!

Purple Pam said...

Your blocks are so cute! It is so fun to make carefree, colorful blocks. Your little people are so cheerful.